with a menu of photography, books, jazz, poetry, and other items occasionally

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Pictures of Autumn in 2020

Autumn where I live has not been as colorful as it has been in other years. This year has been particularly dry, with much less than average rainfall. I am adding the best of the pictures that I took this year. There were, of course, some pictures that I missed because I didn't have my camera with me. At times, I thought I would have other chances to capture a picture, but the weather often didn't cooperate or my schedule didn't allow me to get outside at the right time.

I have been using the manual setting on my camera, and I am slowly gaining more control over such things as white balance and ISO. I haven't yet started shooting in RAW, probably because I don't have the software program that would let me manipulate pictures shot in RAW. 

I hope you find something to like here. These pictures, by the way, were shot over a period of almost thirty days, starting in early October. I recommend that you click on the first picture and then scroll through them. 






 









No comments:

Post a Comment