with a menu of photography, books, jazz, poetry, and other items occasionally

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dudziak and Urbaniak at CD Baby

In checking the traffic figures related to this blog, I have discovered that people have been looking for information about Urszula Dudziak and Michal Urbaniak, possibly because they are looking for links to download music from RapidShare. One night when I was idly surfing for information about those records that had not yet been released on CD, I discovered that CD Baby now offers Urszula Dudziak’s Future Talk and many more selections by Michal Urbaniak, including Fusion III , which was originally released on the Columbia label, and the Inner City recording Urbaniak , which features both Urszula Dudziak and Zbigniew Namyslowski. If my own cash flow problems ever come to an end, I hope to add these records to my collection. I’m also hoping that Urbaniak’s Atma and Namyslowski’s Air Condition are eventually made available at CD Baby, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment