with a menu of photography, books, jazz, poetry, and other items occasionally

Sunday, November 13, 2022

A Stately Elder

One picture that I apparently forgot to add in the spring appears in this post. I recently made this picture what I see when I open up Google Chrome. Choosing what picture appears on the opening screen of Google Chrome is an option, by the way, if you click on the pencil in the lower right of the screen.

I cannot identify the tree, based on its leaves and bark, but it certainly looks like a stately elder. My father was better at identifying trees and tried to teach me when we were out walking together one afternoon when we lived in Maryland. 

This tree is located at Lake Juliette at the Veterans Administration in Leavenworth. Once again, the picture looks better if you click on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment