with a menu of photography, books, jazz, poetry, and other items occasionally

Monday, November 25, 2019

Autumn Pictures_2019

My collection of autumn pictures appear below. Some autumns are more colorful than others, and this year was not particularly colorful where I live in northeastern Kansas. Many trees simply turned brown.

I have been using the manual settings on my camera, adjusting the f-stop and the shutter speed. Although I sometimes adjust the ISO setting myself, I more often use the auto setting for the ISO and get better results than what I could achieve. I might have used the RAW setting if I had a good photo editing program, something like Photoshop, but I haven't gone to that expense. I hope you find something to like here.

These pictures are arranged to show the progression of the season. They start on October 8 and end on November 3.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment